As a Project Assistant, you will be responsible for reporting, scheduling, proofreading, emailing, agenda’ing, researching.
We’ve been a little too busy lately, and need some help. We’re looking for a Project Assistant that’s ready to jump in. Someone hungry to make a difference, learn the tricks of the trade. This is a paid, part-time position.
As a Project Assistant, you will be responsible for reporting, scheduling, proofreading, emailing, agenda’ing, researching. We’ll also need help with odds and ends we haven’t even thought of yet.
You’ll want to come with an open mind. We’ll want to hear what you think about almost everything. So come with an opinion and don’t be afraid to be honest. We aim to have an idea, a story, an angle, a perspective behind everything we do. We are looking for someone with a solid knowledge of design fundamentals who also has a passion for process, efficiency, and productivity.
Be eager to learn and grow your project management skills while working with multiple clients. We don’t expect you to know everything but we do expect you to want to learn and not to be afraid to ask questions. The ideal candidate possesses strong communication skills as well as organization and time management.
What You’ll Do
- Prepare and review hour reports
- Prepare conference reports
- Prepare meeting agendas
- Schedule social media posts
- Schedule meetings
- Take notes
- Support the creative, sales, and business teams with administrative tasks
- Help create an efficient project workflow
- Listen to constructive criticism and apply it effectively
- Whatever it takes to make the work great
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of Word Processing tools (Microsoft Office & Google Suites)
- Basic project management skills
- Knowledge of WordPress & Content Management System tools
- Knowledge of social media
- MacBook Air
- Remote or hybrid office work environment
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
Kapowza is a proud equal opportunity employer.